What Is SolMantra Return Policy?
At Solmantra we work very hard to deliver the best services , products and shopping experience to you. However, sometimes because of the scale of operation a few exceptional cases do happen. If for any reason you do not feel satisfied with the services or product delivered to you then please get in touch with our Customer Service team +91-7291073863 for an appropriate resolution.
We will try our best to replace the product to your satisfaction and if that is not possible because of some operational constraint then we will provide full refund as per the requirement. In all such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same.
And in case you have received your order with the outer packaging tampered/meddled, then please capture a snap of the same and share with us.
To make things fair for all of us and provide you with the benefits of the Return Policy, we adhere to below mention points.
• All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition. The original tags, packaging should be intact.
• We would not be able to accept a product if it shows sign of being broken or tampered with by you.
• We expect that while returning the product you will pack the product very safely and securely. We won't be able to entertain any damage/lost in Transit (For example:- If a complaint was raised for Wrong Product Delivery and the sent item got damaged in the transit then we will not be responsible for the damage and eventually may not be in a position of replacement for the original one as well).
Please Note: We may not be able to exchange products bought during sale or discount. Replacement / exchange is subject to product/ stock availability.
Please follow these steps to claim Replacement/Refund without any hiccups
1. Give us a call on +91-7291073863 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.
2. Register your complaint and get a Complaint ID by the customer service team. This is mandatory information which is needed to know about the status of the complaint and for returning the Product.
3. Please pack the product back in its packing and mention the following details
√ Complaint ID: (As provided by the customer care) for the Return
√ Order #: Number generated at the time of order Placement.
√ Reason for Return: Please choose a reason from the below mentioned list
• Defective Product
• Damaged Delivery
• Incorrect Product Delivered
• Others- If others then please specify (Please mention the reason in Hindi /English only)
√ Your full Contact Details: Your name, address, phone number and email address.
√ DOA (DEAD ON ARRIVAL) certificate: Needed only if you are returning a Defective Manufacture warranty product.
√ Picture of Damaged Product: Needed only if you are returning a Damaged Manufacture warranty product.
How will I get my Money Back if I have paid via COD
You need to call us on our helpline or mail us at email@example.com. Once your request is registered from our end, and we have received the product back from you, we shall NEFT the money in your bank account. The bank account details needs to be provided by you on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your Beneficiary name; Account Number; Bank Name; Bank Branch; IFSC code; and your mobile number. How will I get my Money Back if I have paid via Debit Card? You need to call us on our helpline or mail us at email@example.com. Once your request is registered from our end, and we have received the product back from you, we shall NEFT the money in your bank account. The bank account details needs to be provided by you on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your Beneficiary name; Account Number; Bank Name; Bank Branch; IFSC code; and your mobile number. How will I get my Money Back if I have paid via Credit Card? You need to call us on
At Solmantra.com your trust means everything to us. That's why we respect your privacy and protect it with strong encryption, plus strict policies that govern how all data is handled.
Collection of information:
All the information and data available with us is obtained through research and random survey process done by our team of online experts.
No visibility of chatting to 3rd party (company or person):
We fully respect the privacy of our customer. Therefore our system doesn't allow anyone to view the conversation happened or is happening except the counselor and customer when the chatting is done on one to one bases with our experts.
Please read the following information carefully before using this web site.
The name, logo, tag line, material and all other identical information related to the website is subject to copyright and no one can copy or claim the matter to be its own creation.
If material posted on the website is subject to your copyright, please contact us with the detailed proof.
Any re-sharing, re-distribution, re-phrasing, reproduction, re-framing of any section or all in any form is prohibited.
Our firm and its services are meant only for giving information / advice based on expert opinion. Although we make our best efforts to ensure that the information provided by us is accurate and timely, we do not guarantee or assure the accuracy of the information/advice but we do assure that it is best of our knowledge.
In no case/circumstance, the website or any of its employee will be held liable for any expense, loss or damage, direct or indirect, whatsoever, arising out of or in consequence of, the advice given or information provided by the website, or from the use of website.
For removal of doubts, it is made clear that we are here just to give advice or provide information based on expert opinion to our clients and the general public and they are at liberty to act upon the same. We do not at all undertake to provide other services or facilities, in connection with or consequential to, the advice given or information provided of any kind other than the advice/information based on expert opinion.
All efforts have been made to keep the website functions smoothly but our company shall never be accountable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical glitches or any other disputes. The website and its content are copyright of Solmantra.com. Any re-sharing, re-distribution or reproduction of any of its content or material in any form is prohibited.
YOU AGREE TO THIS DISCLAIMER AND ALL OTHER TERMS MENTIONED BELOW.
1. Please refrain from using any inappropriate or abusive languages during the conversation with our experts.
2. The company is no step responsible for further contacts between customer's and business organizations and complains centers.
3. Information, content, contact details, suggestions etc. are manipulative or can change accordingly. We are not responsible for any changes.
4. We are an expertise consultancy, willing to support people for all their problems. These are our personal advices and cannot be taken in the court of Law..
5. We are not responsible for the information and suggestions given by our teams. Our teams of experts are not the decision makers but advisors.
6. Any dispute shall be settled in delhi courts only.